Technical Support Engineer (Analytical Engineer) Temporary Work From Home Setup
- In charge of technical services and provide technical support to customers in the Philippines (South East Asia in the future)
- Efficient troubleshooting and complaint handling skills to meet customers’ needs
- Application development support – help customers to further operate and use the instrument proficiently, and help customers to develop applications according to customer needs, such as sample test plan, method optimization, etc.
- Ensure work efficiency, coordinate with distributors if needed. Optimize cost, turnaround time and quality to ensure long-term customer satisfaction
- Guide distributors in application development and after-sales maintenance if needed.
- Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Result driven and quality orientation
- Willing to learn and ongoing learning
- Business competence
- Strategic judgment
- Customer Focus
1. Understand and have experience in operating Gas chromatography (GC) or Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometer (GCMS).
2. Have 1~2 years of laboratory experience or 3rd party laboratory. Good experience in Service within analytical instrument industry.
3. Graduated in any of the following majors - Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Science and Engineering, Mechanics or related majors. Experience in analytical chemistry industry.
4. Effective communication skills. Good written & verbal English.
5. Skilled user of MS PowerPoint/MS Excel/MS Word
6. Good professional ethics. Comply with company policies, local laws and regulations
7. Good team player. Can work well with staff and customers from diversified backgrounds.
8. Good cooperation and coordination abilities. Excel under pressure.
9. Hard working, strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation.
Analytical Chemistry Industry
Metro Manila, NCR, 1000, Philippines
April 19, 2022