- Office No. +63 (0)2 8651 6500 Mobile Phone Nos. +63 945 137 6501 / +63 961 148 1278 / +63 920 511 5738
- 24/7 Customer Support
Freelance Recruitment Agent
- To find potential candidates for every NCGOC vacant position as posted in NCGOC website (https://newchangegroup.com/job-dashboard/);
- To conduct initial assessment based to the minimum job qualification;
- To endorse the potential candidate to NCGOC;
- When the client employs the endorsed candidate, the registered Recruitment Agent receives the 5% commission.
- This is work from home.
Computation of 5% Commission for Recruitment:
- For one vacant position with a monthly salary pf PHP 200k, the annual salary is 2.6M. If the mark-up is 15% of the annual income, the invoice amount is 390k. Therefore, the 5% commission for this position is PHP 19,500, an easy money. If 5 positions were filled up, you can expect a commission of PHP 97,500.
- Some companies compute the annual income as 13 times the monthly basic salary. Others compute 12 times.
- Mark-up varies from company to company. Some pays 12%, 15%, 18% to 20%.
- The timing of payment of commission is with one (1) month of the candidate's employment or as soon as the client pays.
List of Job Vacancies: Visit the NCGOC website, https://newchangegroup.com/job-dashboard/.
- The Recruitment Agent searches potential candidates and reviews the their CVs, according to the job description and job qualifications.
- If found qualified, he forwards the documents to NCGOC email, email@example.com.
- NCGOC conducts the final assessment.
- NCGOC endorses the candidate to the client, if found qualified.
- For all the developments, NCGOC will update the Recruitment Agent.
- Extensive experience in local, international recruitment, or in executive search
- With a wide network of contacts, in all fields, including Oil & Gas
- Skilled in assessing the application based on the minimum job qualifications
- Reply on the following inquiries:
- Years of experience in executive search
- Years of experience in local recruitment
- Years of experience in international recruitment
- Years of experience in technical recruitment
- Years of experience in non-technical recruitment
- Source of network of contacts
- Do you have skills in CV assessment?
- Are you currently a Recruitment Agent in another company?
- Will you be a Recruitment Agent in another company after joining NCGOC?
- Do you understand the 5% commission and how much it will be?
Beginning of employment
Upon receipt of your Certificate of Registration
Duration of employment
Recruitment and Placement
Remote work possible
June 25, 2020