Operations & Maintenance Technician (for Electrical Utility)
1. Operate and maintain plant's equipment and auxiliaries within the plant’s standard operating procedures
2. Perform preventive maintenance and minor corrective maintenance of the power plant and distribution system according to approved standards
3. Ensure safe and efficient operation and implementation of preventive / corrective maintenance work orders, semi-annual / annual preventive maintenance activities, and minor / major overhauling works
4. Practice and implement the Company’s QESH programs, risk management, and community relations
5. Perform other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
• Graduate of two (2) years technical vocational course or completion of at least 2nd Year Engineering course (EE, ECE, ME). Under board graduates are welcome to apply.
• Preferably Certified Plant Mechanic / Registered Master Electrician
• Two (2) years working experience as Plant operator, distribution line maintenance, or its equivalent
• Preferably with three (3) years in similar capacity in an industrial plant
• Good oral and written communication skills and familiar with basic computer applications such as MS Word and Excel or similar applications
• Decision making and problem-solving skills
• Can speak and understand the Bicol dialect
• Preferably candidates from Bicol area
• Willing to be assigned in Camarines Sur (Caramoan/Garchitorena).
Duration of employment
Caramoan Areas, Camarines Sur, Bicol, 4406, Philippines
May 5, 2022