- Office No. +63 (0)2 8651 6500 Mobile Phone Nos. +63 945 137 6501 / +63 961 148 1278 / +63 920 511 5738
- 24/7 Customer Support
Maintenance Execution Manager
Leading a maintenance execution group assigned to an asset of the petrochemical company. The execution group is multi discipline and consist of planning & scheduling, Mechanical and Electrical & Instrumentation. Responsible and accountable in delivering results on safety, Maintenance cost and best in class maintenance execution. Maximize the economic profit of the assigned asset by high quality of the maintenance activities through high efficient teams and ‘Zero’ rework.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
The Maintenance Execution Manager will leading a group divided over different disciplines. Must demonstrate a proven track record for team building and motivational capabilities. Has a wide experience in leading and managing organizations with 30+ people.
On a daily basis there will be close coordination on the right priorities with the superintendents, supervisors and the stakeholders. In this job an optimum on efficiency and productivity of the workforce need to be achieved. A set of KPI’s will be used to determine areas for improvement. The maintenance execution manager need to have a continuous improvement mindset and develop plans and necessary changes that supports the performance of the assets. In this job it is important to have a thorough knowledge of workflow management, planning & scheduling practices and sap. The character of the job is a multi discipline where each maintenance group consist of mechanical, electrical, Instrumentation, analyzer and planning & scheduling disciplines.
The Turn Around and breakdown management will be part of the responsibilities.
- Develop and Maintain a safety culture with zero reportable and LTA (Loss Time Accident)
- Ensures that appropriate safety, health and environment practices are implemented and observed throughout the company to meet statutory and corporate standards.
- Ensure reliability of the assets at the highest level by applying effective and durable maintenance methods.
- Ensures the proper, timely and safe implementation of preventive and corrective maintenance activities for all the maintenance groups.
- Develop a ‘Zero’ Rework culture.
- Recruit, train and develop team for sustainable and more effective operation, and to ensure the expertise level required to meet current and future needs of the department; recommends appropriate developmental program for potential areas of improvement
- Ensure that the companies performance management is followed.
- Accountable for defining maintenance execution budget and controlling the cost within the budget.
- Ensure that maintenance work processes are fully implemented and followed.
- Accountable for achieving Maintenance Execution KPI goals.
- Provide input in developing Turn Around Methodology that is competitive to international standards.
- Develop and implement wrench time metrics and implement corrective actions to maximize Hands On Tools Time.
- Provide input on the quality and implementation of service contracts
- Ensure delivery of best in class services to the stakeholders
- Maintain excellent and accurate communications with the stakeholders.
- Leads in discussing with other sections of the maintenance department concerning reliability, spare parts management and asset Integrity to maximize the quality of the maintenance execution.
- Participates in manager’s meeting by reporting department updates and by asserting technical judgments whenever necessary for an open and professional communication.
- Designates, evaluates and approves reports, new documents and revisions, arrangements, timeframe, priority order, and resource performance before submission to company heads.
This job coordinates with the different maintenance departments for fault and breakdown diagnosis and regularly reports to the Senior Execution Manager.
Interfaces and coordinates with service providers to ensure the reliability and sustainability of the equipment repairs is guaranteed.
Considers the long-term cost of ownership and risk management when outsourcing certain services to support the maintenance group.
- Bachelor Degree in Science
- Must have the professional mastery in a manufacturing site and 10+ years of experience in maintenance management and leadership.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated and can work independent
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Has detailed knowledge with SAP
- Thorough knowledge of workflow management, planning & scheduling practices
- Experience in coordination with multi-discipline group, consisting of mechanical, electrical, Instrumentation, analyzer and planning & scheduling disciplines
- Experience in delivering results on safety, maintenance cost and best in class maintenance execution: high quality of maintenance activity through high efficient teams and ‘Zero’ rework
- Proven track record for team building and motivational capabilities
- Has a wide experience in leading and managing organizations with 30+ people
- Experience in turn around and breakdown management
Permanent, long-term and direct employment to client
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
Batangas, Souther Tagalog, Philippines
June 19, 2020
September 30, 2020