The Community Relations / Customer Acquisition Officer shall be responsible for acquiring new customers by reaching out to potential customers, explaining the various options for service including application processes with passion, commitment, courtesy and professionalism. Additionally, this position is responsible for building trust and rapport with the community as a whole.
1. Develop potential customers map including their basic household profile and pain-points
2. Identify customer needs and establish value by presenting options for various company service offerings
3. Prepare standard processes and template requirements and contracts for new customers
4. Manage and coordinate customer acquisition from application, service connection, and after sales support
5. Perform other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
• Graduate of a 4-year course on administration or business
• Two (2) years working experience in sales / customer relations or its equivalent
• Preferably with experience in electric coop or distribution utility setup
• Good oral and written communication skills and familiar with basic computer applications such as MS Word and Excel or similar applications
• Decision making and problem-solving skills
• Can speak and understand the Bicol dialect
• Willing to be assigned in Camarines Sur (Caramoan/Garchitorena)