Billing and Collection Staff
Billing and collection staff ensures billing are sent timely to customers. Analyzes aging of receivables and follow-up collections.
- Prepares statement of accounts / billing statements and send them to clients
- Analyzes aging of receivables and monitor collections
- Assist the Accounting team / Cashier in preparation of accounts receivable schedule, as needed
- Monitors customer accounts and attend to inquiries as the case may be.
- Other adhoc responsibilities that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Graduate of Business-Related course (Accounting, Management)
- Preferably with 1-2 years work-related experience; a plus if working in an electric utility or power industry
- Experience in processing billing transactions, sending statement of accounts
- Able to account and prepare daily collection reports
- Familiarity in statutory and compliance reports for renewable energy would be an advantage
- Can speak and understand the Bicol dialect
- Willing to be assigned in Camarines Sur (Caramoan/Garchitorena)
- Good oral and written communication skills and familiar with basic computer applications such as MS Project, Word, Excel, Powerpoint or similar applications
- With analytical skills
- Customer oriented
Permanent, long-term and direct employment to client
Duration of employment
Caramoan and Garchitorena areas, Camarines Sur, Bicol, Philippines
€PHP 9,000-€PHP 12,000
August 11, 2020